1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Particpant must obey the directions provided by the game attendant supervising activities.
3. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. Participants must wear complete costum to participate in activity.
6. Start and stop on referee’s command.
7. No Horseplay will be permitted during participation.
8. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
9. Game attendant reserves the right to disqualify, refuse, or limit participation of contestants.
10. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate and free from any pre existing medical condition. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.