1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
4. A maximum of Ten participants permitted on inflatable mat.
Contestants start the game by selecting two colored dots anywhere on the twister mat and standing on them.
5. The referee will spin the color wheel to determine the next body part and color of dot contestants must place their hand or foot on. Each player must try to place the called out body part on a circle of the color determined by the spin.
6. There can only be one body part placed on the individual circles. If two or more players reach for the same circle, the referee shall determine who made the first attempt and award the circle accordingly. Players not able to make a move are eliminated.
7. Any player who falls off balance or places a knee or elbow on the mat is eliminated. Players are also eliminated if other contestants have pre occupied all colored circles available making any additional moves impossible.
8. As players are eliminated, referee will declare outside rows of circles off limits to maintain the difficulty of the game when progress fails in the elimination of contestants any further. The outside row will be off limits with 6-8 players still participating and outside two rows off limits with 3-4 players still in the game.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.