1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. Contestants and /or observers are not permitted on bowling lane and must remain outside inflated barriers.
4. Contestants must put on helmet before getting into the ball and not remove it until they are completely out of the Bowling Ball. Helmet and seatbelts must be worn during participation and hands must remain on handles at all times.
5. No Horseplay will be permitted during participation.
6. Hands and feet must remain in proper position while ball is in motion.
7. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
8. Game attendant reserves the right to disqualify, refuse, or limit participation of contestants.
9. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.