1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. A maximum of two participants will be permitted in Boxing Arena at all times in addition to referee. Contestants are not permitted to throw overhand punches or strike opponent with open palm of gloves.
4. Participation is limited to a two minute period.
5. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
6. Headgear must be worn at all times while inside arena.
7. Start and stop on referee’s command.
8. No Horseplay or wrestling will be permitted in arena during participation.
9. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
10. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.