1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Maximum weight limit 100lbs.
3. Parental Supervision required during participation of children.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. After proper set up and inflation, all inflatable devices must be securely anchored or staked down. Never operate unit in winds exceeding 20 M.P.H.
6. Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.