1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. A “Train Station” will be defined for the proper loading and unloading of passengers on train. Passengers must remain within “Loading Area” designated for this purpose. DO NOT approach train while vehicle is in motion and wait until train has come to complete stop and attendant provides proper instructions.
3. Attendant will instruct passengers of train to exit in an orderly fashion, oncoming passengers must allow all passenger to exit and wait for attendant to provide permission to board train. FOOD and DRINK are prohibited on “Trackless train”.
4. Upon receiving command to begin boarding, a maximum of three passengers will be allowed per seat. Weight should be evenly distributed throughout each train car. A Maximum of 18 passengers is permitted.
5. Seat belts MUST be fastened around the waist of passengers seated in each row. Attendant will restrict boarding of additional passengers, verify proper fastening of belts and signal to train operator for ride to begin.
6. Throughout train ride, please remain seated and keep hands, arms, and feet inside train. DO NOT remove seatbelt until ride comes to a complete stop. Train operator will provide command to remove seat belt at conclusion of ride.
7. Enjoy your ride and thank you for riding the “Freedom Express”.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate in event and free from any pre-existing heart or back problems. DO NOT participate if you are pregnant. If you are currently under medical care or doubt your physical abilities, please consult your physician before participating on this event. Maximum weight 200 lbs. per person.