1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. Game attendants MUST be placed at entrance and at top of slide. A maximum of four (4) participants permitted on slide at all time.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. Two participants may enter the slide by using the stair entrance located in the middle between the sliding waves and proceed to top of slide.
6. Two participants must slide under safety netting stretched across sliding surface. Cross arms over the front of your chest before sliding and slide feet first.
7. No flipping or jumping. Parent may slide with small children.
8. Exit slide immediately after reaching bottom of unit as others will be sliding behind you.
9. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should NOT participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.