1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Maximum weight limit 250lbs.
3. No running. Children must enter and travel through the unit slowly in one direction. Do not allow children to travel the wrong direction through the maze.
4. Parental Consent required for participation of children less than 18 years of age.
5. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation. No food or drink permitted in or around unit.
6. Do not allow spectators from the outside to jump on, kick, or hit the unit. Spectators should remain three feet from unit.
7. After proper set up and inflation, all inflatable devices must be securely anchored or staked down. Never operate unit in winds exceeding 20 M.P.H.
8. Participants must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.